Kalsarp sadhana for removing obstacles
DELIVERY VIA INDIA (MUMBAI)We will deliver products in India & Abroad.
PAYMENT ONLINEPay for the order by BANK TRANSFER, CREDIT/DEBIT CARD, UPI, PAYTM, GPAY AND PHONEPAY.
STORE ADDRESSWe will be glad to see you in our store at the kanadi, tal- shahapur, dist thane.
Astrologically, when the planets aside from the outer planets are below the nodal affect of Rahu and Ketu , this conjunction is handled as "Sarpa Dosha" or "Kaal Sarpa Dosha" . In different words Sarpa Dosha is believed to be occurred when all of the planets are hemmed on one side between Rahu and Ketu.
Based mostly on the Vedic karmakanda Kaal is a bhagawan of Rahu and Sarp is a sub bhagawan. Kaal means time and Sarpa means snake. When rahu is together with kaal and sarpa known as as Papgraha.
Following results need to face the Natives of Kaal Sarpa Dosha throughout his lifespan
- Depressing married life, childlessness and Unhappiness within the family
- All the time apprehensive, in poor health well being, skin illnesses, hassle in eyes, ears and throat
- Poverty and financial difficulties, Steady business Loss and litigation
- Delay in marriage.
- Improper improvement of physique organs
- Striving very exhausting to progress in life
- A person, who've constructed their homes on plots after demolishing the snake pits, are found to face sick well being so long as they stay in that house.
Kalsarp sadhana samagri for removing obstacles
- Siddha kalsarpa yantra
- Siddha kalsarpa mala
- Navgrah Gutika
- Siddha Red asan for kalsarpa yantra
- Holy threads
- kalsarpa mantra
- kalsarpa sadhana methods
- Siddha Red Dhoti for sadhak
Kalsarp sadhana muhurt for removing obstacles
- Day- Holi, Diwali, Shivaratri, Ravi pushya nakshatra or any Monday
- Time- after 9pm
- Direction- south
- Mantra chanting- 11 rosary
- Duration- 11 days
See- about Diksha
See- Mantra jaap rules