Renuka devi sadhana
Faster deliveryWe offer domestic and international shipping via all major shipping carriers.
Secure paymentWe accept all major credit cards and PayPal payments. All orders are paid online.
Contact usCall 91 8652439844. Whatsapp- 91 8652439844.
Renuka devi sadhana for peace & all kind wishes
I'm luck to give you such an very simple, yet useful Renuka sadhana containing three
root letters to have success in any thing you would like for; including, wealth,
profession, getting rid of adversaries, attraction and having a great deal of
affection. This usually is a Shakti sadhana and therefore very effective. There
aren't any required of any rules or regulation for practicing this Mata renuka
The prayog given here is a sadhana of Mata Renuka Devi. She is generally worshipped in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and most areas of Southern India as Mother Yellamma. In Maharashtra as Renuka Devi and as Ekvira Devi by the fishermen society. She is as per some spiritual text the mother of Parashurama and is also worshiped by several other names and is thought to be the Goddess of the people in general.
Renuka devi sadhana articles
- Siddha Renuka devi yantra
- Renuka manovanchit mala/rosary
- Siddha Haldi ganesha
- Renuka devi asan for yantra
- Siddha Renuka devi Asan
- Siddha Renuka devi Gutika
- Renuka devi sadhana mantra
- Renuka devi sadhana mathods
- Guru yantra
Renuka devi sadhana muhurt
- Day- Start from Ravi pushya nakshatra, Holi, Hanuman jayanti, Deepawali, Akshay tritiya or any Tuesday
- Renuka devi sadhana Time- After 4am
- Beneficial for- fulfill all wishes
- Direction- North
- Renuka devi sadhana duration-11 days
- Daily chanting- 11 mala daily
- Renuka devi sadhana place- Any peace full place
See- about Diksha
See- Mantra jaap rules