Nav durga sadhana
Faster deliveryWe offer domestic and international shipping via all major shipping carriers.
Secure paymentWe accept all major credit cards and PayPal payments. All orders are paid online.
Contact usCall 91 8652439844. Whatsapp- 91 8652439844.
Nav Durga sadhana
9 forms of Durga sadhana
These Nav Durga are nine divine feminine forces. They creates (srishti), maintain (Sthiti) and destroys (Sanhar) the formation.
These Nav Durga are, Maata Shailputri, Maata Brahmcharini, Maata Chandraghanta,
Maata Kushmanda, Maata Skandmata, Maata Katyayani, Maata Kalratri, Maata
Mahagauri and Maata Siddhidatri.
Each Devi amongst Nav Durga is associated with specific day (tithi) of Navratri. Therefore, worship of that Durga on that particular day of Navratri gives best results.
Navdurga sadhana benefits
- It fetches wealth, positive waves, happiness, prosperity and tranquility of mind.
- You will be blessed with the grace of Goddess Durga with her nine forms.
- You end up to bring out any obstacle.
- Every one in a house is protected with the positive waves.
Navdurga sadhana muhurth
- Day: Shukla paksha pratipada to Navami, Navaratri.
- Time: After sunset
- Direction: East
- Sadhana Duretion: 9 day
- Mantra chanting: 11 mala daily
- Sadhana place: Any peaceful room or worship place.
Navdurga sadhana articles
- Siddha Navdurga mala
- Siddha Navdurga yantra
- Siddha Nav durga gutika
- Siddha Nav durga shrangar
- Siddha Nav Durga Chunari
- Siddha Nav Durga asan
- Raksha sutra
- Nav-durga sadhana mantra
- Nav-durha sadhana methods
We give you nine goddess diksha in nine days.
See- about Diksha
See- Mantra jaap rules