Mata Aditi Puja
DELIVERY VIA INDIA (MUMBAI)We will deliver products in India & Abroad.
PAYMENT ONLINEPay for the order by BANK TRANSFER, CREDIT/DEBIT CARD, UPI, PAYTM, GPAY AND PHONEPAY.
STORE ADDRESSWe will be glad to see you in our store at the kanadi, tal- shahapur, dist thane.
Aditi is a prominent goddess in Hindu mythology, particularly in the Vedic tradition. She is revered as the mother of gods and all creation, and her name translates to "limitless" or "boundless." Here are some details and benefits associated with Aditi:
- Mother of Devas: Aditi is considered the mother of the Devas, the divine beings in Hindu mythology. She gave birth to numerous gods, including Indra, Varuna, Mitra, and Aryaman. Aditi's role as the mother of gods signifies her supreme position in the pantheon.
- Creator and Protector: Aditi is often depicted as the creator and protector of all existence. She is associated with fertility, abundance, and sustenance. Aditi's nurturing nature is symbolized by her being called "the Cow of Abundance" and "the Celestial Heifer."
- Cosmic Significance: Aditi represents the boundless, infinite aspect of the cosmos. She is sometimes regarded as the personification of space itself, representing the vast expanse that encompasses all creation. Aditi is also associated with the sky and is often depicted as a goddess with a celestial or radiant appearance.
- Spiritual Liberation: Aditi is revered as the goddess of freedom and liberation. In Vedic hymns, she is invoked for protection, blessings, and guidance on the path to spiritual enlightenment. Aditi is seen as a source of divine grace that helps individuals break free from the cycle of birth and death (samsara) and attain liberation (moksha).
- Motherly Love and Care: Aditi embodies the qualities of a loving and compassionate mother. She is considered a guardian and protector, offering unconditional love and support to all beings. Devotees seek Aditi's blessings for maternal care, nourishment, and emotional well-being.
- Universal Harmony: Aditi is associated with cosmic order and harmony. She upholds the principles of righteousness (dharma) and represents the harmonious functioning of the universe. Aditi's worship is believed to bring balance, peace, and prosperity to individuals and society as a whole.
- Symbol of Perseverance: Aditi is revered for her resilience and unwavering determination. Despite facing challenges and adversities, she never wavers in her commitment to protecting and nurturing her children. Aditi's story inspires devotees to remain steadfast in their pursuits and overcome obstacles.
- Healing and Restoration: Aditi is associated with healing and rejuvenation. Her benevolent energy is believed to bring about physical and emotional healing, as well as the restoration of balance and vitality. Worshipping Aditi is seen as a means to seek healing and well-being in various aspects of life.
Overall, Aditi is a revered goddess in Hindu mythology, embodying the qualities of motherhood, cosmic power, and spiritual liberation. Devotees seek her blessings for protection, guidance, abundance, and harmony in their lives.
This Puja will be performed by an expert Panditji on our Divyayoga Ashram. You have the option to either perform this Puja online or by visiting us.