Deepawali (Diwali) festivals 2013
Deepawali (diwali) is a 5 day Hindu festival which happens on the fifteenth day of Kartika. Throughout this time, homes are thoroughly cleaned and house windows are opened to welcome Lakshmi, goddess of wealth.Candles and lamps are lit as a greeting to Mahalakshmi. Gifts are exchanged and festive meals are ready throughout Deepawali (diwali).Deepawali (diwali) in India is celebrated with jubilation and enthusiasm. It is one of the largest competition of Hindus and is well known for 5 steady days. 3rd day is the main day of Diwali and is well known because the 'Competition of Lights'. To mark this present day folks light diyas and candles all around their house. Through the night Mahalakshmi Puja is performed to hunt divine blessings of Goddess of Wealth. Individuals also trade Diwali Items with all their expensive ones and burst hearth crackers within the night to precise their happiness. Date of Diwali Festival isn't fastened as it's reckoned in keeping with the position of the moon. According to Hindu calendar, Deepawali (deepawali (diwali)) falls on the fifteenth day of the darkish fortnight of the auspicious Hindu month of Kartik (October/November). It comes on the no moon day or Amavasya. This Deepawali (diwali) date is critical for Hindus because it was on this explicit day that Lord Ram was topped as the King of Ayodhya on his return to the kingdom with wife Sita and brother Laxman after 14 years of exile and slaying of demon King Ravana. Folks rejoice Diwali by lighting diyas to dissipate the darkness of amavasya and commemorate the crowning of Lord Rama.
Diwali, being the competition of lights, 1000's of lamps are lit in and outdoors each dwelling on the day. Lamp, Diya or 'Deep' is the image of knowledge. Lighting the lamp of data inside us means to understand and mirror upon the significant objective of each of the five days of festivities and to carry those ideas in to our day to day lives.
The primary day of Deepawali (diwali)
The first day of Diwali known as Dhanvantari Tryodashi also called Dhan Theras .It is in actual fact the thirteenth lunar day of Krishna Paksh (the darkish forthnight) of the month of Kartik. On this day, Lord Dhanwantari came out of the ocean with Ayurvedic medication (medication which promotes wholesome long life) for mankind. This day marks the start of Deepawali (diwali) celebrations. On at the present time at sunset,Hindus ought to bathe and offer a lighted deeya with Prasad (sweets supplied at worship time) to Yama Raj (the Lord of Dying) and pray for cover from untimely death. This providing needs to be made near a Tulsie tree (the Holy Basil) or some other sacred tree that one might need of their yard. If there isn't a sacred tree, a clean place within the front yard will suffice.
The second day of Deepawali (diwali)
The second day of Deepawali (diwali) is named Narak Chaturdasi. It is the fourteenth lunar day (thithi) of the dark forthnight of the month of Kartik and the eve of Deepawali (diwali). On this present day Lord Krishna destroyed the demon Narakasur and made the world free from fear. On today, we must always massage our bodies with oil to relieve it of tiredness, bathe and relaxation in order that we will rejoice Diwali with vigour and devotion.
On this evening, Yama Deeya should NOT be lit. The Shastras (Legal guidelines of Dharma) declares that Yama Deeya must be offered on Triodasi evening with Prasad.The misperception that Yama Deeya ought to be supplied on the night time before Deepawali (diwali) happened some years ago when the fourteenth lunar day (Chaturdasi) was of a very brief length and brought about Triodasi to increase into the night time before Deepawali (deepawali (diwali)). Some people mistook it to imply that because Yama Deeya was lit on that night, that it should at all times be lit on the evening before Diwali. That is absolutely not true. It's advisable that one consults with a learned Pandit or Hindu Astrologer for proper steerage on this matter.
The third day of Diwali - Actual Deepawali (diwali)
This is the day when worship unto Mom Lakshmi is performed. Hindus cleanse themselves and join with their families and their Pandit (priest) they usually worship the divine Goddess Lakshmi to achieve the blessings of wealth and prosperity, the triumph of good over evil and lightweight over darkness.
The fourth day of Deepawali (diwali)
On today, Goverdhan Pooja is performed. Many 1000's of years ago, Lord Krishna triggered the individuals of Vraja to carry out Goberdhan Pooja. From then on, yearly Hindus worship Goverdhan to honour that first Pooja finished by the individuals of Vraja.It is written within the Ramayan that when the bridge was being built by the Vanar army, Hanuman (a divine loyal servant of Lord Rama possessing enormous power) was bringing a mountain as material to help with the development of the bridge. The decision was on condition that sufficient supplies was already obtained. Hanuman placed the mountain down before He might have reached the construction site. Due to lack of time, He couldn't have returned the mountain to its unique place. The deity presiding over this mountain spoke to Hanuman asking of His purpose for leaving the mountain there. Hanuman replied that the mountain ought to stay there until the age of Dwapar when Lord Rama incarnates as Lord Krishna in the type of man. He, Lord Krishna will shower His grace on the mountain and will instruct that the mountain be worshiped not solely in that age however but in ages to come. This deity whom Hanuman spoke to was none other than Goverdhan (an incarnation of Lord Krishna),who manifested Himself within the form of the mountain.To meet this decree, Goverdhan Pooja was carried out and is continued to be performed today.
The fifth day of Deepawali (diwali)
The fifth day of the deepawali (diwali) is called Bhratri Dooj. This is the day after Goverdhan Pooja is carried out and usually two days after Deepawali (diwali) day.It is a day dedicated to sisters. We have heard about Raksha Bandhan (brothers day). Nicely that is sisters day.Many moons ago,within the Vedic era, Yama (Yamraj, the Lord of dying) visited His sister Yamuna on this day. He gave his sister a Vardhan (a boon) that whosoever visits her on this present day shall be liberated from all sins. They will obtain Moksha or ultimate emancipation.From then on, brothers go to their sisters on this day to investigate of their welfare.Today marks the end of the five days of Diwali celebrations. That is also called Bhai fota among Bengalis. Bhai fota is an occasion particularly amongst Bengalis when the sister prays for her brother's safety, success and well being.
- The word Mahalakshmi originated from the Sanskrit word lakshya, symptomatic of purpose...Puja Day: 1 DayPuja by : 1 Pandit, 3 Pandit, 5 PanditPuja/Sadhna Muhurth: After 3pm$100
- The Mahalakshmi yantra utilised in the Homa (havan), will invoke riches dispelling any curse or obstacle...Puja Day: 1 DayPuja by : 3 Pandit, 7 PanditPuja/Sadhna Muhurth: After 6pmHavan: 10% havan of mahalakshmi mantra.$303 ... $505
- Exclusive Dhanvantari pooja and homams is performed yearly on the birthday celebration of lord (bhagawan)...Tithi: Krishna PakshaTithi Muhurth: Ashtami, Ekadashi, Trayodashi, AmavasyaDay: MondayPuja Day: 1 DayPuja by : 1 Pandit, 3 Pandit, 5 Pandit$100
- Kuber-Remodeling poverty-stricken to prosperous. Devotees are invited to gather hand full of blessed coins...$100
- Yama Dwitiya is noticed on the primary day of the waxing part of moon (Shukla Paksha) in Kartik month...$100
- This surya grahan is so powerful and effective for those people who worship on this day for their specific...$100
- This shri mahalakshmi paduka is charged by mahalakshmi mantra. This is...$3
- This siddha kuber paduka is charged by kuber mantra. This is beneficial for all kind of property elated wealth...$3
- -36%This Siddha mahalakshmi kit has been energised by Mahalakshmi mantra...Descriptions: Keep this mahalakshmi kit on Deepawali, pushya nakshatra or thursdayWeight: 100 gram$79.92 $51
- This Lakshmi Puja samagri has been energised by ashta-lakshmi mantra. Lakshmi Puja samagri included...Pujan Samagri list: Turmeric powder, Kumkum, Sandalwood powder/tablets/paste, Betel nuts, Coconuts, Rice, Yellow cloth for asan, Yellow Dhoti, Honey (small), Almonds, Cashews, Saffron, Cloves, Lamps, Cotton wick (small packet), Copper kalash, Cup and achamani, Puja bell$51
- This vaibhav lakshmi puja on deepawalli is charged by vaibhav mantra. Vaibhav Lakshmi is among the...$100
- This Ekakshi nariyal charged by Kanakadhara Mahalakshi Mantra. Benefit for businessman can have his...$45
- This siddha dakshinavarti shankhais charged by mahalakshmi mantra. This is a very rare shankh or conch...$51 ... $92
- This siddha 5 tantrik nariyal is charged by bhairav mantra. This is beneficial for...$21 ... $30
- This siddha mahalakshmi raksha kavach is charged by mahalakshmi mantra. This is beneficial...$75
- Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of magnificence, wealth and fertility has many iconic manifestations...$123
Faster deliveryWe offer domestic and international shipping via all major shipping carriers.
Secure paymentWe accept all major credit cards and PayPal payments. All orders are paid online.
Contact usCall 91 8652439844. Whatsapp- 91 8652439844.