Faster deliveryWe offer domestic and international shipping via all major shipping carriers.
Secure paymentWe accept all major credit cards and PayPal payments. All orders are paid online.
Contact usCall 91 8652439844. Whatsapp- 91 8652439844.
Shiva diksha for protection
(Sanskrit: Auspicious One) is in all likelihood the leading god of Hindu
traditions that's worshipped called supreme lord (bhagwan) through the Shaivaite
sects of India.
In Hindu treditions, Lord (bhagawan) shiva is regarded as the symbol of the Greatest Being. He's called as 3rd portion of the Hindu Trinity (Trimurti), the other 2 members being Lord (bhagwan) Brahma - the creator and Lord (bhagwan) Vishnu - the defender. Lord (bhagawan) shiva is the detrimental kinds of the Almighty. Because the cycle of deterioration and reincarnation is continually in a circle, Shiva’s primary duties are keeping the life cycle. Scholars say, because the Mahakaal, Lord (bhagawan) shiva kills and melts the whole thing into nothingness but as Shankara, also, he reproduces that which has been damaged and blended. His indication of Lingam or the phallus symbolizes this reproduction power.
Shiva is usually thought of as one of the most unique of all Hindu gods along with the Deity of all. An incredible frugal, Lord (bhagawan) shiva is the just godhead who's evermore in deep meditation, perfectly consumed in deliberation in His residence, Kailaasa Mountain in the great Himalaya. Shiva is usually considered to be indivisible from Shakti - Parvati the daughter of Himavaan - Haimavati. There will be no Lord shiva lacking Shakti and no Shakti without Shiva, the two are one - or the complete state of being.
Lord (bhagawan) shiva will often be shown a lot of looks, as inventor, killer and preserver completely control of the universe. He contains equally good and bad. He's moody, free of hang-ups, not difficult to please, guard of the down trodden, and still have the strength to change the rule of fate. As a result, it is Shiva is named the Deity of whim and goodness. He shields his devoees (upasak) all of the evil which are for all time around us. He blesses his devotees with favor, skills and amity.
Shiva diksha benefits
- Lord Shiva was named the destructive force of evil. He would not allow injustice and devastated the evil rakshasas in a fair manner. In the same way, even we must always try to keep zero tolerance for the bad occurring around us and quickly take a stand against injustice.
- An unrestrained mind can lead to live a calamitous life. You can't be the victor arguments if you lose focus and fall prey to wishes and addictions. Consequently, it’s required to keep the mind straight to your pursuits and heart too.
- Lord shiva was called a ‘Maha Yogi’ since he meditated for hours for the well-being of the whole world. Definitely his cool perspective was distressed just due to intense reasons, but usually he would actually be in a pensive state of mind. Accordingly accentuating the fact that you can win half the fight just by being cool in a difficult circumstances. It is certainly the most effective tactic to dealing with an issue.
- Take a look at Shiva’s attire for a second. Only armed with a trishul and damru, Lord Shiva forever stayed away from wealth. You’re missing nothing that we experience in life if you’re not linked to wealth and money-oriented things. Mainly because materialistic enjoyment is momentary. You need to find your pleasure in events and experiences, and not things.
- Lord (bhagawan) shiva was a ‘neelkanth’ since he swallowed poisonous named ‘halahala’, that emerged from the sea. Only Lord (bhagawan) shiva may contain consumed this poison and covered up it in his throat. The fundamental lesson to take back from this happening is to receive negative opinions in our stride, and switch it into positive things in your life.
- As he was totally free of requirements, Lord (bhagawan) shiva never preoccupied over things. Remember this is a incontrovertible fact that wishes for eternity bring about obsessions, which generally in return cause us to self-destructive.
- Lord (bhagawan) shiva was ‘Ardhanarishwar’, where half of him was Parvati. He regarded Parvati with extreme admiration and care. She was his ‘shakti’ and he bestowed upon her the advantage she well deserved.
- Your vanity is the aspect that forestalls you from reaching greatness. It's your vanity which is in between the objectives and your dreams, and also makes you a less supportive human being. It is stated that Lord (bhagawan) shiva carried his trishul to keep his ego in check. He never let his vanity have the better of himself. On the other hand, nor did he endure everyone else’s ego.
- The Ganga in Shiva’s hair indicates eliminate prejudice. Meaning it is best that you know what you'll get into. Are unquestionably denial about facts is not going to help.
- Maha yogis don’t love ‘moh maya’. They already know that life is momentary as well as which occurs today is not willing to exist forever. Time changes and so do we.
- Shiva is believed to be Nataraja or the King of Dance. Despite the fact his ‘tandav’ shattered the world, it was also an art that given to us.
Shiva diksha muhurt
- Day- Start from Krishna paksha tryodashi, Shivaratri, Grahan, or any Monday.
- Shiva diksha Time- After 7am
- Beneficial for- fulfill all wishes (Protection and family peace)
After Shiva diksha we will sent you Siddha Shiva rudraksha and shiva yantra.
See puja/sadhana rules and regulation
See- about Diksha
See- Mantra jaap rules