Hanumanh Jayanti or Hanumath Jayanti, which is on Friday, 22nd April 2016 is celebrated to commemorate the birth of Hanuman, the Vanara god throughout India.
Hanuman is an ardent devotee of Lord Rama. From early morning, devotees flock Hanuman temples to worship him.
Hanuman Jayanti is an important festival of Hindus.
Hanuman is the symbol of strength and energy. Hanuman is said to be able to assume any form at will, wield rocks, move mountains, dart through the air, seize the clouds and rival Garuda in swiftness of flight.
Lord Hanuman is worshipped as a deity with magical powers and the ability to conquer evil spirits & get rid of black magic, voodoo and negativity.
WHAT TO DO ON THIS DAY?
1. On this day, visit any nearby Hanuman Temple and put a paper written with RAM-RAM 11 times on feet of lord hanuman for fulfilment of wishes.
2. Tilak of Hanumani Sindoor can be put on forehead for success in any task or work purpose.
3. Any Hanuman related Puja/Sadhana performed on this day is considered to be very auspicious and holy and bear twice the benefits as that on a normal day.
3. If suffering from negativity or evil energy, Chant this mantra-
|| OM HAN HAN HAN HANUMANTAYE NAMAH ||
4. For Protection from enemies, chant the following mantra-
|| OM HAN HAN PAVAN PUTRAAYE HUM NAMAH ||
5. For Success in any tasks or work, chant this mantra-
|| OM HAN HARIDRAAYE HANUMATE NAMAH ||
6. For getting their desired life-partner,
|| OM HANUMANTE HAN HAN HUM HUM MAM KARYA KURU KURU NAMAH ||
Chant these above mantra's 324 times (3 MALA).