Vishwarupa ganesha sadhana
Vishwarupa ganesha sadhana for salvations
Vishwarupa means the Universal Form or the all-encompassing kind of Deity, that
suffuses all things in the cosmos. A lot of Hindu deities, particularly Vishnu
as the Maha Vishnu or Narayana are linked with the Vishwaroopa form, the most
well-liked example is the Vishwaroopa Darshan of Shri Krishna explained in the
Bhagavad-Gita, that was associated with the greater warrior Arjuna just before
the Combat of Mahabharata.
As previously mentioned, this form isn't sole to Vishnu or the Avatars of Vishnu, and also other deities like Shiva as the Maha-Sadashiva and Ganesh called Maha-Ganesha have been attributed with getting their own Universal forms. The same is true in Shakti worship or the worship of the Divne Mother or the Mother Goddess.
This Ganesh Mantra is known to bestow results to the devote and religiously elevate him to a new devout level.
Vishwaroopa ganesha sadhana benefits
- For salvations
- For gaining spiritual power
- For gaining healing power
- For higher meditation
Vishwaroopa ganesha sadhana articles
- Vishwarupa ganesha yantra
- Siddha haridra ganesha idol
- Ganesha Rakta rosary
- Parad Gutika
- siddha yantra asan
- Holly threads
- Vishwaroopa ganesha sadhana methods
- Vishwaroopa ganesha sadhana mantra
Vishwaroopa ganesha sadhana muhurt
- Day- Start form any Wednesday, Guru Pushya nakshatra, Chaturthi
- Time- After 4am
- Chanting mantra- 21 mala daily
- Chanting Duration- 11 days
- Sadhana place- worship place, peace full room.
- Asan- Red/Yellow/orange
- Direction- North
This Vishwaroopa ganesha sadhana can be perform by any male/female.
Ask Question about this "Vishwarupa ganesha sadhana"