Kamdeva Sadhana for Blissful Married Life
Kamdeva Sadhana for Blissful Married Life
Which oldsters wouldn't like their kids to get handsome, wealthy and good-natured life companions? All in actual fact strive their level best to provoke their kids into a contented married life. But at instances numerous issues crop up, thus making life hell not only for the kid however the mother and father as well.
Failure to get married at the right age is the most traumatic of those issues adopted carefully by frequent quarrels among the many married couple, being childless after years of marriage and probabilities of break up of marriage resulting from an extra-marital affair.
There was a time when a woman had great respect in the home of her in-laws and was worshipped as Lakshmi but the imported tradition from the West has shaken the Indian system of marriage to the roots and has left it keeping off evils just like the ever increasing further-marital affairs, immorality and a so-referred to as free and irresponsible way of life. No marvel there are so many divorces right this moment!
Perusing fastidiously we discover that the cause of most of these problems lies within the utter disregard of the astrological guidelines and conventions that once governed the marriage system in India. Planets can play havoc with the married life and cut back it to a virtual nightmare. Hence it is all the time advisable to ponder upon the following astrological tips earlier than approving any tie.
1. An important methodology adopted is Gunn Melaapak during which Raashi/Nakshatras of the can be husband and wife are matched. 36 is the very best grading in this method. 16-20 factors matching implies that the match is simply fair. 21-28 means the match is nice while greater than 28 points means that the match is perfect. If you know the Raashi Nakshatras of the boy and girl you may seek the advice of an almanac (Panchaang) and do the matching yourself.
2. If the boy and girl have the identical Raashi (Moon Sign) that’s best. However the Nakshatra Charann needs to be different.
3. If the Raashi of the boy is second or twelfth from the lady’s this forms the Didhaardash Yog and such a match must be avoided. However this Yog is neutralised if the Raashis are Leo and Virgo.
4. If the Raashi of the girl is ninth or fifth from the boy’s Panchavam Yog is shaped which leads to lack of children. Such an unlucky match must be avoided.
5. If the Raashi of the woman is seventh from the boy’s Sam Saptak Yog is formed. This is the best but it is inauspicious if the Raashis are Cancer-Capricorn and Leo-Aquarius.
6. If the boy and the girl have the identical Naadi the match is inauspicious.
7. Mars within the twelfth, first, fourth, seventh and eighth from the Ascendant or the Moon means Mangalik Yog. A Mangalik lady should marry only a Mangalik boy.
8. A powerful Venus signifies beauty, handsomeness and also a happy married life.
A wonderful Sadhana
To finish all issues in marriage and even neutralise a Mangalik Yog in your individual or your spouse’s natal chart you can try this wonderful Sadhana. Even the parents of a child can accomplish it on behalf of their son or daughter.
For the Sadhana you need Vivaah Baadhaa Nivaarann Mala and Vivah Baadhaa Nivaarann Yantra . Begin on a Tuesday. Early in the morning having had a shower, bathe the Yantra with milk and next with water. Wipe it dry and apply a mark of Saffron. Place it in a metal plate. Pray mentally to the Guru. Take some water, unbroken rice grains and a flower in your right palm and converse out that you are engaging in the Sadhana for a cheerful married life (your own or your child’s).
Chant eleven rounds of the next Mantra with the Vivaah Baadhaa Nivaarann Mala. Do that for 21 days.
Om Hloum Kaamdevaay Ratyei Sarva Dosh Nivaarannaay Siddhaay Phat.
ॐ ह्लौं कामदेवाय रतेय सर्व दोष निवारणाय सिद्धये फट्
On the 22nd day disperse all articles in a river or pond. Quickly sufficient, you shall see a beneficial change in your loved ones environment if you're already married, If not you will not have to wait long for your Prince Charming or Cindrella, as the case may be
Ask Question about this "Kamdeva Sadhana for Blissful Married Life"