The Principal Amongst Mahavidya Sadhnas
Sadhna of Mahakali, essentially the most superior among ten Mahavidyas of Tantra, is like Kalpavriksha which confers early success in this Kalyuga. The aspirant, having perfected this Sadhna doesn't face any kind of necessity in his life and attaining full sovereignty and ultimate beatitude, he incurs the success of human birth.
This article offered by Yogiraj Kalidasanand is a torch bearer for the readers in the mild of which they can march forward towards totality.
There are thousands and thousands of Sadhna practices existing over the earth but the Sadhna of Ten Mahavidyas (The Everlasting Mother Forces) has been presumed to be the best attainment. Among these ten, the Sadhna of Mahakali occupies the pivotal position. Since time immemorial this Sadhna has had been performed by the Yogis and ascetics. The aspirants of excessive order cherish a want to carry out Mahakali Sadhna by all means in their life. This Sadhna evokes innumerable advantages however the following results confirmed by attained aspirants, are realised immediately after the accomplishment of the Sadhna-
"Atha Kalimantraye Sadyovaksiddhiprapyivan Aravitairyah Sarvestam Prapnuvanti Jana Bhuvih."
1. It implies that an aspirant having perfected Mahakali Sadhna attains 'Vak Siddhi' (energy of materialising the words whether it's a blessing or curse) and in addition attains the desired ends in all of the three realms.
2. This Sadhna emancipates the aspirant from all types of ailments.
3. On one hand this Sadhna bestows all kinds of fabric bliss and however it also confers last beatitude after paying the debt of nature.
4. No Sadhna is superior to this Sadhna for the annihilation of enemies, victory in law suits and safety from all sides.
5. Since this Sadhna is one among Ten Mahavidyas, perfection of this opens the door for entrance into the majestic Siddhashram.
6. An early monetary enchancment and possession of manly vigour is possible by way of this Sadhna.
7. In accordance with 'Kali Putro Falahpradah'. this Sadhna is right for the attainment of a reliable son and also for making certain the longevity, prosperity and security of the son.
In actuality Kali Sadhna, extremely extolled by all spiritual scholars, dispels all of the deficiencies of life and leads the aspirant on the crest of a wave.
Navaratri (the primary 9 days of the intense half of Aswin or Chaitra) is the best period for accomplishment of a Mahavidya Sadhna & due to this fact it is an advice to the aspirants that they should choose this auspicious period for performing Mahakali sadhna.
A Simple Sadhna:
Inspite of being the elemental Sadhna of Tantra, the Sadhna of Mahakali is easy & devoid of intricacies. Moreover this Sadhna involves no antagonistic effect of any kind.
Mahakali Sadhna in actual sense is a Sadhna for householders. No form of discrimination exists for its performance. Any individual whether or not man or girl, scholar or illiterate, ascetic or householder, can accomplish this Sadhna. What I need to stress is that any individual, desirous of leading an exalted & contented life must utilise ¬Navratri' period for efficiency of Mahakali Sadhna
Rules for Sadhna:
1. You will need to install before you the consecrated & energised Yantra & image of Mahakali.
2. On the first day, after worshipping & considering on the Goddess, it's best to start the recitation of the Mantra. You're free to perform either psychological worship or worshipping with five articles (kumkum, flowers, incense, lamp & prasad).
3. Keep away from using cot or bed. You must retire on the ground.
4. Meal needs to be taken only once a day & that additionally vegetarian weight-reduction plan with out including garlic or onion.
On the third day of the Sadhna, the aspirant, whereas chanting the Mantra, may expertise an intoxicating smell in his room. On the fifth day, he might hear the tinkling sound of bells & on the eighth day, he's presumed to realise the magnificent appearance of the Goddess Mahakali. The situation for such divine perception is the efficiency of Sadhna with full devotion, constancy & in methodical manner.
On the primary morning, after taking your bath, put on a sacred apparel & whereas dealing with in the direction of East, be postured in your mat. Set up the Yantra & picture of Goddess Mahakali before you & rekindle the lamp of clarified butter. First perform the worship of Lord Ganapati & then of the Guru. Thereafter, worship the Yantra & picture.
Now take some water in your right hand & recite that till a specific day, you'll full one lakh recitations to achieve your specific purpose. Converse out the want which you want to get fulfilled & also the date which you might have fixed for completion of your Sadhna. Also implore the Goddess for granting strength so that you may come out victorious in your endeavour. Reciting in such a way, pour out the water in your palm onto the ground. You aren't required to repeat this recitation everyday.
Now contemplate on Mahakali as given below-
Savaruhaammahabhimaghoradanshtram Hasanmukhim. Chaturbhujamkhadagmundavarabhayakaram Shivam
Mundamaladharamdevi Lolajihvandigambaram. Evam Sanchintayetkalim Shamasanalayavsinim
Thereafter, utilizing the rosary of Rudraksh complete at the very least Twenty one rounds of rosary everyday. However you should do same variety of rosary rounds daily till the entire number of Mantra recitations becomes One Lakh (One Hundred Thousand). The mantra for recitation is-
| Kreem Kreem Kreem Hreem Hreem Hoom Hoom Dakshine Kalike Kreem Kreem Kreem Hreem Hreem Hoom Hoom Swaha |
क्रीं क्रीं क्रीं ह्रीं ह्रीं हुं हुं दक्षिणकालिके क्रीं क्रीं क्रीं ह्रीं ह्रीं हुं हुं स्वाहा
Ask Question about this "Mahakali Sadhana"