Anapoorna sadhana for women
Here is the daily Annapurna Sadhana for average women and those housewives who're in charge of your home kitchen and storage, having to pay for groceries and food grains for their family members. Anna in Hindi or Sanskrit means food and the Mother who blesses one with a myriad of groceries for nutritious the body is the Indian goddess of Annapurna Devi.
Annapurna Devi is known to be present in the cookhouse close to the stove or cooking gas where meals are prepared. Therefore this area needs to be forever clean and sanitized. The sadhana is advised to be chanted 3 mala 3 days on morning after having a bath as entering the kitchen. This is believed to be sure that there's no lack of food in your house.
Anapoorna sadhana articles
- Siddha Anapoorna yantra
- Anapoorna mala/rosary
- Siddha Haldi ganesha
- Anapoorna asan for yantra
- Siddha Anapoorna Asan
- Siddha Anapoorna Gutika
- Anapoorna sadhana mantra
- Anapoorna sadhana mathods
- Guru yantra
Anapoorna sadhana muhurt
- Day- Start from Ravi pushya nakshatra, Holi, Hanuman jayanti, Deepawali, Akshay tritiya or any Tuesday
- Anapoorna sadhana Time- After 4am
- Beneficial for- Protection from enemy
- Direction- North
- Anapoorna sadhana duration-3 days
- Daily chanting- 3 mala daily
- Anapoorna sadhana place- Any peace full place
Ask Question about this "Anapoorna sadhana for women"