Raksha bandhan puja
Raksha bandhan pujan
Remember 'Raksha Bandhan' means 'a
bond of safety and security '. The event falls on the Shravan Purnima that will
come usually in the month of August. Sisters tie the silk thread called Rakhi on
their brother's wrist and wish for their happiness and brothers assure to make
sure of their sisters and promise them to secure all harms and difficulties in
turn sisters pray to God to defend their brother from all evil.
Raksha Bandhan is thought to be a day to celebrate the holy relation of a brother and a sister, but the vedic scriptures shows the Rishis tied rakhi to those who came looking for their blessings. The sages tied the sacred thread to themselves to protect them from the evil. It is by all means the 'Pap Todak, Punya Pradayak Parva' or the day that grants boons and end all sins. wherein rakhi denotes a raksha or protection. It could also be tied by wife, a daughter or mother or anyone else get safety. Though, on rakshaa bandhan it is the emotions that are significant. The rakshaa bandhan ceremony performed is the symbolic long term bond between sisters and brothers that supports ties between them even across continents, and it is one that has the most significance on this fortunate day and both should wish for strength to cover the nation and Religion.
Advantage of tantrik Raksha Bandhan pujan
- To succeed over enemies/adversaries.
- To guard from the adverse eventuality/evil effects.
- To reduce the malefic effect of afflicted Mercury.
- To bond endless love and a good relationship between sisters and brothers.
- To get rid of malefic effect of inflicted third house in kundli.
- To get rid of the Parakram heen dosha in the kundli.
- To attain physical and mental power.
- Achieve confidence taking challenges and begin new projects without emotions or concerns.
Ask Question about this "Raksha bandhan puja"