Nag panchami puja
Nag-Panchami Puja for protection and hiden money
Nag Panchami is a praise of snakes or serpents observed by
Hindus in all areas of India on the shukla paksha panchami day in the hindu
month of Shravan(july/august). About this day sarpraj takshaka, the king of
snakes and his race was saved by ma mansa devi from decimation on the ask for of
Astika the son of Jaratkarus. Mata mansa devi saved the main existence of snakes
for the nature that was going to be wiped out by Sarpa Satra yagna which was
being completed by rishis and munis on the order of Janamejaya the son of king
Nag Panchami is usually referred to as Bhratru Panchami. All of this day sisters along with their brothers worship snakes and offer prayers to appease nag devta so they are secure by nag devta and obtain protection against any harm by snakes.
Need for Naag pujan
- It mitigates the side effects of kaal sarp dosha in kundli.
- To reverse Nisantan yog for childless couples
- Really benefit from family assets
- Gets rid of nervousness about snakes
- To discover and acquire hidden treasures.
- To eliminate vastu dosha
- Helps in solving the problem by taking away hormonal disturbances of human body
Ask Question about this "Nag panchami puja"