(Included 3 puja:- Shri Krishna Puja+ Santan Gopal Puja + Radhe-Krishna Puja)
25 august 1916- Shri Krishna janma ashtami
Janma literally means 'birth' and
ashtami means the 'eighth day'. The eighth day of the dark fortnight in the
month of Bhadrapad is celebrated as Krishna Janmashtami. Birth of Lord Krishna
is celebrated on this date not only in India but in all parts of the world.
Janmashtmi is also called Gokul Ashtmi.The event of Janmashtami is deemed a very
religious day by Hindus. Lot of bhajan singing, hymn chanting and poojas are
carried out this day. Followers queue all the major Krishna temples get his
blessings. People perform elaborate pooja during the festival.
Meaning of Janmashtami Pujan in Bhadrapad month
Maha Krishna Pujan as well Yagna is performed during night on the eve of Janmashtami. Lord (bhagawan) Krishna is worshiped in his Gopal form, is praised by all Vedic scriptures (shastra) as one of the greatest Pooja to eliminate all evils, to achieve all desires and for over-all affluence.
These process will be performed
- Guru Vandana
- Guru Poojan
- Gau puja
- Special Sri Krishna Abhishekam
- Pushpa Arpanam
- Shri Krishna Shringar and Alankaram
- Ganapathy, Navagraha, Aavahan pujan and homam
- Sri Krishna mool Mantra, mantra patha, Maha poojan Yagya
- Deep daan
- Prasad distribution
Advantage of Lord (bhagawan) Krishna Pujan
Shri Krishna Pujan is extremely helpful for gaining success in the following:
- To succeed over enemies/adversaries.
- To defend through the negative eventuality/evil effects.
- To minimize the malefic effect of afflicted Ketu.
- To get happy married long lived life.
- To remove malefic effect of inflicted seventh house in kundli.
- To remove the Nissantaan dosha in the kundli.
- To get better education and learning for kid.
- To remove malefic effect of inflicted fifth house in kundli.
- For overall money-oriented and spritual progress.
Shri Santan gopal Puja
Sri Santan gopal Puja is extremely
necessary for obtaining child and a safe progeny. This Puja also prevents losing
the unborn baby during pregnancy. The Puja blesses the couple with a
good-looking and brilliant child and boost love between them. This is a very
helpful Puja for the childless couples. A few people are lacking children and
try hard to have an issue. To accomplish this Santan Gopal Puja is amazing. All
your prayers for progeny will be resolved through Santan gopal Puja.
Shri Radha Krishna pujan
People get Shri radha krishna tantric Pujan done by us for a lot of motives. A few of the reasons for performing this pujan are -
- Obstacles and delay in marriage
- To get preferred partner
- Happy Married Life ,
- Get pregnant
- For healthy sex-related life
- A good relationship between couple
- Avoiding divorce and to lead a loving married life
Radha Krishna pujan by divyayogashop has he capability to attain a motive for anyone who are seeking love and powerful relationship in their life. This pujan is easily the most effective way to get rid of all known & unknown hurdles in relationship and thereby creates an emotion of a strong attachment and personal link. It initiates off the selfless loyal and benevolent concern that helps in helping the considerate and helps prevent break up with the dearest.
Janmashtami Puja muhurth
- Day: 25 august 1916 or any shukla paksha ashtami
- Puja Direction: west
- Puja Time: midnight/ after sunset
Ask Question about this "Janmashtami Puja"